Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity in your nursing career? If you are an energetic, positive, compassionate nurse who possesses excellent leadership skills and a desire to continue to enrich the lives of our Sunrise team and residents- we want you to consider joining our non-for-profit Sunrise Community.
Sunrise Retirement is seeking part time RN's and LPN's for 1st Shift (:00am- 2:30pm), 2pm- 10:30pm) or 3rd Shift (10:00pm- 6:30am).
SUMMARY OF JOB:
To provide direct assessment and care to the residents of this facility. To provide emergency services to the residents of the condos and cottages when AL Nurse is not available. To create the master schedule and create daily schedules in a timely manner and its full completion. To provide supervision of nursing department employees and evaluation staffing patterns to ensure quality care to all residents.
1) Licensed to practice nursing in the State of Iowa.
2) Experience in long-term care desirable but not required.
3) A genuine concern for and interest in the geriatric nursing field.
4) Ability to provide supervision to staff and to work under pressure with ability to stay calm, positive and promote teamwork and show teamwork by example.
5) Physically and mentally able to perform duties of the job.
6) Willingness to work additional hours to provide twenty-four hour coverage of nursing areas, including all shifts, if unable to find employees due to influenza or turnover it will be expected that this position does work as a charge nurse on the floor on day shift and others if needed to provide quality care to our residents.