Are you ready for a new and exciting opportunity in your nursing career? If you are an energetic, positive, compassionate RN who possesses excellent leadership skills and a desire to continue to enrich the lives of our Sunrise team and residents- we want you to consider joining our non-for-profit Sunrise Community.
SUMMARY OF JOB: Coordination of services for Fountainview Assisted Living.
To provide direct assessment and care to the residents of this facility. To provide emergency services to the residents of the condos and cottages. To provide supervision of nursing department employees and evaluation staffing patterns to ensure quality care to all residents. Assumes responsibilities in temporary absence of Administration.
1) Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with an RN license.
2) Licensed to practice nursing in the State of Iowa or in a state that has reciprocity.
3) A genuine concern for and interest in the geriatric nursing field.
4) Ability to provide supervision to staff and to work under pressure.
5) Ability to understand Assisted Living Rules.
6) Experience in long-term care desirable but not required.
7) Ability to communicate and work effectively with people.
8) Prior supervisory experience.
9) Ability to direct the residential area care and coordinate with nursing care, both intra and inter departmentally.
10) Physically and mentally able to perform duties of job.
11) Willing to work on call for nursing and Assisted Living to provide 24-hour coverage of nursing areas, including all shifts.
Hours are 8:00-4:30 with rotating on-call and weekends.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403B with employer match, generous PTO package and tuition assistance.